I'm a guy who lives in the Netherlands and who thanks to Amiga computers has grown a big interest in multimedia.
At first it started with wanting to make games (in AMOS). Later my interest shifted somewhat to webdevelopment.
In november 2007 I recieved my diploma (and title 'Bachelor of Art & Technology'). Nowadays I work developing with and in a proprietary framework (Tollium) for making webapplications.
Some projects I work on:
- At work:
- experimenting with webtechnologies
- playing with my cats
- playing World of Warcraft (time permitting)
- The AmigaCoding WIKI (check the AmigaCoding logbook)
- more than I have time for (so I switch back and forth between hobbies :P)
- was writing an CMS two years ago, will probably continue work for it for a work related project
- ParaLemmings.mod, used in Megatron V1.5
- Happy Bubble Buzzday, used in the Happy BuZz-Day Intro  (there exists a MED and MOD version)
- several THX/AHX tunes
- a lot of unreleased music
- helped out with a problem in APME 1.4 (mult-configuration support for AMOSPro)
- wrote some of the tips for 'AMOS optimisation tips'
- 680x0/AGA-fixed Biplanes Duel (reviewed in one of the Amiga Information Online diskmags)
- started the 'Amigacoding.com' website in september 2007
- a website called 'Amiga Heaven' (1998-2005 ?)
- also contained the official webpage for the shareware game Blob (http://aminet.net/package/game/2play/blob), including two extra levels which I made
- was credited (by Virus Help Team Denmark) for being one of the first to report the Zakapior trojan (see VirusWarning.guide's at aminet)
- lots of unreleased projects, like an intro/demo I was writing in 1998 (last worked on in 2000)