Difference between revisions of "Persons:Lee Bamber"
(added an interview and mention he founded 'the game creators')
(added another interview)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* (2003) [http://web.archive.org/web/20100207014531/http://www.thegamecreators.com/?gf=newsletter_issue_2 The Game Creators - Newsletter - Issue 2]
* (nov 2009)
* (nov 2009) [http://www.thegamecreators.com/pages/newsletters/newsletter_issue_82.html#9 The Game Creators - Newsletter - Issue 82
Latest revision as of 03:38, 11 August 2012
Wrote/cowrote of the following AMOS games:
- Relics Of Deldroneye
- Relics Of Deldroneye 2 - Return to Zantis
- The Obliteratives
His last Amiga creation was 'Relics of Deldroneye 2'. After that he switched to PC+Darkbased.
At age of 22 he worked for Europress. Also Europress contracted Lee out to work for Lego where he joined a team to write the programming language for the 'Lego Mindstorms' series.
In 1999 he founded the company The Game Creators.
- (2003) The Game Creators - Newsletter - Issue 2
- (nov 2009) The Game Creators - Newsletter - Issue 82
- (17 may 2011) interview by AmigaPD