note: The information/articles which are linked are often not written for the Amiga, but are still usefull resources.
- Lou's Pseudo 3d Page v0.9
(about faking 3d like in racegames like Outrun or Lotus Turbo Challenge)
- Old-school multiplication tricks
(regarding multiplication in combination with table lookup, matrix-vector, 2D rotation, complex numbers, two 3×3 matrices)
- And an old-school division trick
- My recommended books
- Animated Sorting Algorithms
Visually shows how eight different sorting algorithms behave on four different sets of data.
- Sorting and Searching Algorithms
- The Postman's Search (article which appeared in August ' 92 issue of the C Users Journal)