AMOS 'The Creator'
See the AMOS Compiler article for boxscans and more info
- 1.36 - Amos Compiler 1.36 Update'
AMOSPro was released in autumn 1992
- V0.92 ??
- V1.11 - Locked up on some machines
- V1.12 - on AMOS PD #466 (Amos Pro V1.12 Update)
- V2.00 - Upgrade from 1.12 came with AmosPro Compiler
- Amiga Format coverdisk version (V1.12 or V2.00 ?)
- There were some patches created by Pietro Ghizzoni:
- (?) fix for a print command?
- (27 aug 1998) speed of flipping between AMOS and Workbench twice as fast and more OS-friendly
and 'The interlace problem with AmigaOS 3.1 is fixed' 
- (11 sep 1998) 'Limit Bob' command fixed 
- (13 may 2000) fix for compiled AMOS programs (in Header_CLI.Lib and Header_BackStart.Lib) where memory is deallocated before amos.library is finished cleaning up 
(Also check out the AMOS screenshots page)