- use Screen Swap directly DIRECTLY BEFORE Wait Vbl
- Screen Swap will swap the pointers of the logical and physical screen
- The new pointers will be used after Wait Vbl
- If you draw after Screen Swap but before the next vertical blank you'll draw in the visible screen (and get flickering)
- Use Screen Offset directly after Wait Vbl?
(if used while the screen is being drawn you'll get a tearing effect)
- if your drawing takes too long you'll get stuttering
Fixing some of AMOS it's shortcomings
- The Shuffle Extension has a 'case' statement?
- Alternative font command is in several extensions (JD, .. , ..)
- Better joystick support (2 firebuttons/4 player adaptor?) with the Sticks extension (AMOS The Creator only?)