Sometimes the AMOS filerequester becomes onresponsive/hangs. I think this is due to some part of the file-requester working on low-priority because it seems to happen when something is hogging CPU time. Have to do some tests to determine the cause.
Spellcoder 23:36, 28 September 2007 (CEST)
Stuff that needs to be checked: (mostly stuff mentioned on the AMOS-list in 1993)
- X/Y Hard might have been bugged in AMOSPro V1.00 ?
- On Every X
- atan() values not allways correct???
- Sam Loop On/Off (disabled disk motor?)
- some print instructions crash (? fixed in AMOSPro v2.10?)
- banks in compiled programs might be a few bytes larger
(check if so. if so, it might result in big problems if you use the bank length in determine read/write position)
- sample editor added clicks to the sound?
Spellcoder 16:14, 5 October 2007 (CEST)
Also needs to be checked:
- in AMOS classic the filerequester crashes if some exotic chars are used in path-/file-names (? need testing)
- using calculations with powers in the Add instruction gives weird results?? (for example Add TEST,2^2)
Spellcoder 23:55, 12 October 2007 (CEST)
- Don't forget to check if many else-if's give problems (when compiled)
Spellcoder 00:17, 21 November 2007 (CET)
- (AMOS list 7/14/99) In 1999 there was a 'AMOS Quirk's website which got renamed to 'AMOS Help' website, but died due to a harddisk failure. However I could not find an archived copy of the website. Andrew Crowe supplied many of the AMOS bugs/quirks for the website? (ask him).
- (AMOS list 8/27/99) According to Rune Zedeler the Min() command doesn't work correctly with floats
Spellcoder 15:56, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
- (AMOS list 1/12/00) LPrint might not play nice together with Printer Open. (it might not use the allready open printer connection, but tries to open it itself and fail because the printer device is already in use)
Spellcoder 16:09, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
- (AMOS list) some people mention in interpreted mode each dimension for Dim can have up to 65000 elements, but the compiler while only allow 65000 elements in the whole table. So Dim (65,1000,2) will when compiled give a 'Illegal function call' error?
Spellcoder 19:16, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Load iff / Save iff may fail (on some AMOS versions??) if the width of the loaded picture is not a multiple of 16
- 'On Break' bugged in AMOSPro v1.x (works fine in V2.0)
Spellcoder 01:08, 26 November 2009 (UTC)