AMOSi:Direct Mode Editing Keys
Here is a list of the editing keys and their effects when in Direct Mode:
- [Backspace] Delete character to the left of cursor.
- [Del] Delete character at cursor current location.
- [Return] Execute current line of commands.
- [Left] Move cursor one space left.
- [Right] Move cursor one space right.
- [Shift]+[Left] Move cursor to previous word.
- [Shift]+[Right] Move cursor to next word.
- [Up] Moves the history buffer to the previous line
- [Down] Scrolls the next line from the history buffer
- [Esc] Leave Direct Mode. Go to main editing window.
- [Control]+[Up] Moves the entire direct mode window up.
- [Control]+[Down] Moves the direct mode window down.
- [Shift]+[Up] Reduces the size of the direct mode window.
- [Shift]+[Down] Expands the direct mode window
Note: Run does not work from direct mode.