I'm a guy who lives in the Netherlands and who thanks to Amiga computers has grown a big interest in multimedia.
At first it started with wanting to make games (in AMOS). Later my interest shifted somewhat to webdevelopment.
In november 2007 I recieved my diploma (and title 'Bachelor of Art & Technology'). Since 2008 I work at B-Lex developing with and in a proprietary framework (Tollium) and language (Harescript), developing web applications, HTML websites and backends for Flash websites.
Some projects I worked on:
- Verkeer In Zicht  (a traffic education project in the Netherlands)
- Online LeerOmgeving (an online learning environment)
- wrote an application to manage information on studies in the HODEX standard for University Twente 
- social media stuff for O'Neill, Skoda and Volkswagen (with Facebook, Hyves, Twitter)
Some projects I'm working on:
- experimenting with webtechnologies
- playing with my cats
playing World of Warcraft (time permitting)
- The AmigaCoding WIKI (check the AmigaCoding logbook)
- more than I have time for (so I switch back and forth between hobbies :P)
- was writing an CMS in PHP some years ago, never finished it, although I used a small portion of it for another project (Verkeer In Zicht)
- ParaLemmings.mod, used in shareware game MegaTron V1.5
- Happy Bubble Buzzday, used in the Happy BuZz-Day Intro (download from Amiga Exotica, Aminet or    (there exists a MED and MOD version)
- several THX/AHX tunes (can be found at MODland and somewhere on exotica)
- a lot of unreleased music (using Octamed Soundstudio(amiga) and Modplug(windows)) in 4,8 or 16 channels
- MP3 versions of 'Happy (Bubble) Buzzday' and four of my AHX tunes can be found on Stone Oakvalley's Amiga Music Collection (SOAMC=)
- helped out with a problem in APME 1.4 (mult-configuration support for AMOSPro)
- wrote some of the tips for 'AMOS optimisation tips'
- 680x0/AGA-fixed Biplanes Duel (reviewed in one of the Amiga Information Online diskmags)
- AGA fixed a game called Transplant (only spread it shortly on my old Amiga website)
- started the 'Amigacoding.com' website in september 2007
- a website called 'Amiga Heaven' (1998-2005 ?)
- also contained the official webpage for the shareware game Blob (http://aminet.net/package/game/2play/blob), including two extra levels which I made
- was credited (by Virus Help Team Denmark) for being one of the first to report the Zakapior trojan (see VirusWarning.guide's at aminet)
- lots of unreleased projects, like an intro/demo I was writing in 1998 (last worked on in 2000)
- hanged out a lot on #amigaexotica (around 1998-2001 ??)
- helped Guffaw rip intros (from one-files games (for example intro in Larry by Star Frontiers, trackdisk (f.e. from The Cardinals) etc)
- ripped some rare tunes (like the bpsoundmon module Raven theme 2) (MP3 version on SOAMC)