The sourcecode to AMOSPro V2 has been released yesterday and can be downloaded from the main page of the Pianeta Amiga website.
The sourcecode to AMOSPro V2 will be released in two weeks during the Pianeta Amiga 2012 meeting (in Italy) which is held from 30 nov to 2 dec.
- The software used to run amigacoding.com has been updated
- Spambots should now be prevented from creating accounts (using a MediaWiki extention custom made for this site)
- Around 1750 spam accounts have been removed (using a modified UserMergeAndDelete extention)
The software used to run amigacoding.com has been updated and the default skin has been changed :) Hope you like it.
This release will run on MorphOS and uses much less memory than release 4. PortablE Home Page
- 11-nov-2009 - Python 2.5.4-41 and PyMUI 0.1 (module for creating MUI user-interfaces) released]
- 7-nov-009 - vasm 1.4c released
- 27-oct-2009 - Python 2.5.4 for MorphOS released
- 22-oct-2009 - Reconstruction of roadmap of Hyperion for AmigaOS 4
- 18-oct-2009 - Ruby 1.8.4 for AROS/x86 released
- 17-oct-2009 - After legal battles Hyperion is now 'the sole owner of AmigaOS 4' and will continue development and distribution of Amiga OS 4.x 
- 16-oct-2009 - VBCC 0.9a released
(C-compiler for AmigaOS 3/4, PowerUp and WarpOS)
- 6-oct-2009 - ECX v57 (2.2.0) released
- 18-sep-2009 - The NatAmi project produced a new test mainboard of it's Amiga clone with 24-bit AGA+ and 32-bit blitter
- 15-sep-2009 - Partly translated Storm C docs (to English) are offered on Peter John Hutchinson's website
- 13-sep-2009 - Firmware update YQ90911 for Amiga clone Minimig
- 22-aug-2009 - AmigaOS 4.x SDK 53.15 released by Hyperion
- 12-aug-2009 - The Amiga Demoscene Archive is online again
An small update to ECX (an Amiga E compiler) has been released and can be downloaded on Aminet
After 18 years the sourcecode to AsmOne v1.02 (a popular assembler by Rune Gram Madsen aka Promax) has been released. The current author (Boushh) of AsmOne will decide somewhere around december whether he will continue work on AsmOne or release the sourcecode to the newest version too. (current version is v1.49-RC2, which was released in 2008 and v1.48 from 2002). For more information and the download see http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=45378
The 'Guide To Amiga Compatible Programming' is an guide on system-friendly programming on the Amiga. It's now available in English and Italian. It was first released in Italian, and not fully translated yet, so later chapters are still in Italian.
A new version of PortablE has been released. PortablE is an AmigaE compiler, written from scratch in E, and able to compile itself. It supports Windows, Amiga OS3, OS4, AROS & MorphOS.
If you want to find out more, or wish to download it, then please visit it's home page: http://cshandley.co.uk/portable
Spot has released 'Spot's Porting for Dummies 2.0' which is a (AmigaGuide) manual on how to port programs to AmigaOS 4.
Version 0.9.8 of AmiDevCpp has been released and can be downloaded from AmiDevCpp's download page.
AmiDevCpp is an Integrated Cross Platform Development Environment for Windows, for developing C/C++ Applications for the AmigaOS (m68k), AmigaOS4 (PPC), MorphOS(PPC) and for AROS (i686).
A new archive of AmiBlitz has been put online (on the AmiBlitz download page), containing some bugfixes and updated includes.
vbcc is a c-compiler which supports AmigaOS 3/4, MorphOS, PowerUp and WarpOS. Version 0.9 of vbcc has been released and is available on the vbcc website
Game development library 'Allegro' has been ported to AmigaOS v4.0. It can be downloaded at os4depot.net.
Release r3 of PortablE is now available featuring much faster resultant code and build scripts with support for several popular libraries as well.
v2.0.0 of ECX, a compiler for Amiga E has been released. Amongst the changes is experimental support for AmigaOS4/PPC and support for various MorphOS 2 specific modules. See the readme for the full changelog, download ECX v2.0.0 or visit the ECX website.
Today AmiBlitz 3.1 was released. (AmiBlitz is a successor/continuation of BlitzBasic for the Amiga)
PortablE r1 has been released. PorablE is a language based on AmigaE, which functions as a meta-compiler. Instead of directly generating binaries it can generate C++ or AmigaE sourcecode.
Last week a 'final beta' of AmiBlitz 3 was released. (AmiBlitz is a successor/continuation of BlitzBasic for the Amiga)
Boush^TFA released AsmOne v1.49 RC2 yesterday. This and other version can now be downloaded from the AsmOne page.